I Love You More Than.... (bunny) #4033


'I Love You More Than Chocolate and Carrots, Bunny'... rather a long title but I couldn't think of a better name for this cute little bunny. He certainly loves his carrots a little more than the chocolate, as he has already been nibbling them! I'm also going to draw this little bunny holding a box of chocolates, so he would make a lovely card for any occasion!


This lovely Candy Card was made by Elaine from Simplicrafti for her hubby's Easter pressie. Hope that bunny didn't nibble the chocolates!

I Love You More Than.... (bunny)#4033

99p



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in to Spyder's Other Corner. We look forward to your comments good or bad (not too Bad hopefully!) There's a free digi over on Spyder's Corner Every Wednesday! Enjoy.

((Lyn))

Spyder's Birthday Freebie! Last day to get freebie!!

Over on Spyder's Corner you may've seen this digi, which has been in the past, a prize for the winner of one of my Birthday Challen...