The Wonky House #4084

The Wonky House #4084 I drew this waaay back in February and was waiting to add it to the store when I finshed a card I was making using this digi.... unfortunetly a hugh pile of crafty stuff fell over and burried the card and the digi.... so I forgot all about it! I really must tidy up- now there's a lot more 'wonky' things in my craft room! I have a sudden need to draw an even 'Wonkier House'... so watch out for the next space!
 Debi from That Might Look Good On A Card has beaten me to it and has made a summer wonky house into a winter one! Fabulous!!
 
 
The Wonky House #4084 .99p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in to Spyder's Other Corner. We look forward to your comments good or bad (not too Bad hopefully!) There's a free digi over on Spyder's Corner Every Wednesday! Enjoy.

((Lyn))

Spyder's Birthday Freebie! Last day to get freebie!!

Over on Spyder's Corner you may've seen this digi, which has been in the past, a prize for the winner of one of my Birthday Challen...