Ricky The Raccoon #4117

Here's Ricky The Raccoon, waving hello. I was going to have him peeping out of a dustbin (trash can) I may still do that. We don't have raccoons over here but I've seen them in zoos and on the telly stealing food from bins! 
Ike's been very busy again and made this fabulous wall hanging, Ike wrote... 'I coloured him digitally using very snall strokes to resemble hair. It made his eyes a bit bigger - the black bits - I then printed him and cut him out. He was mounted with foamies for added pop.'
 
   
Ricky The Raccoon #4117  .99p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in to Spyder's Other Corner. We look forward to your comments good or bad (not too Bad hopefully!) There's a free digi over on Spyder's Corner Every Wednesday! Enjoy.

((Lyn))

Spyder's Birthday Freebie! Last day to get freebie!!

Over on Spyder's Corner you may've seen this digi, which has been in the past, a prize for the winner of one of my Birthday Challen...